About me

Google Plus

 I've been trying to get Google Plus authorship working on this blog and its sort of working but not perfectly. I do think that google should make it easier to integrate blogger and google plus. That'd be nice.


The other day I was struck by how this whole Google Plus thing could take off. I mean it didn't seem that likely but when you consider that everyone searches with google, meaning that they control what you see it suddenly appears to be advantageous to be among their friends. If you want to rank higher in google it might behoove you to start looking at Plus and getting your circle on.


Connect with Michael-John
If you'd like to connect with me follow me on twitter at @MJPhillip , and on Google + by going through to my Google Plus page.

No comments:

Post a Comment