About me

What I'm listening to at the moment


I created another playlist of songs I'm listening to called 'An Acoustic-Choral-Folky Playlist'. This time its a bit slower and more choral. These are songs I'm really enjoying at the moment and are pretty cool.

I made the playlist shorter this time as I think it gives it all a better flow instead of just being a bunch of songs thrown together (at least thats what happened in my head).

You can listen to the playlist on Grooveshark  by clicking on this link http://grooveshark.com/#/playlist/An+Acoustic+choral+folky+Playlist/57031123

1. Its Christmas So We'll Stop (Choir Version) by Frightened Rabbit
2. Distraction #74 by The Avett Brothers
3. Where In The World Are You by Great Lake Swimmers
4. Rambling Man by Laura Marling
5. White Winter Hymnal by Fleet Foxes
6. Play it Again Sam! You Don't Have Any Feathers by The Manchester Orchestra
7. Lovin's For Fools by Sarah Siskind
8. If Its The Beaches by The Avett Brothers
9. Nothing Short of Thankful by The Avett Brothers

Connect with Michael-John  
If you'd like to connect with me follow me on twitter at @MJPhillip , and on Google + by going through to my Google Plus page.

No comments:

Post a Comment