About me

Something about purpose

In the last few months if you asked me what I'm listening to I'd probably bring up the Avett Brothers. They're really great and play the kinda music I enjoy, folk rock with banjo and guitar leading the way. They also sing about topics that I am personally interested in: namely girls, with a bit of God.

I went onto their wiki page and came across this quote which made me think and maybe will make you think.

“Our hands and minds, legs and mouths, eyes and ears, arms and feet were all made with purpose, and though you may never find that exact purpose, it is your obligation to yourself and God to search for it ...”

Enjoy thinking, and enjoy your weekend.

Connect with Michael-John If you'd like to connect with me follow me on twitter at @MJPhillip , and on Google + by going through to my Google Plus page.

No comments:

Post a Comment